Career PathsPeople & Careers
Office of the General Counsel
At Ford Motor Company, our Office of the General Counsel, working together with outside counsel, operates as a team to deliver world class legal, tax, and audit services to client groups throughout the Company.
We are committed to working with the Company's business operations to:
- Manage legal risk by anticipating exposure, implementing or expanding preventive measures to ensure compliance and avoid costs, increasing employee awareness, and improving Company decision-making.
- Defend the Company's reputation and products in litigation and before government agencies.
- Pursue legal and tax reform initiatives.
- Provide strategic advice to generate business opportunities and provide solutions that increase shareholder value.
- Manage and advance the Company's intellectual property portfolio.
- Ensure corporate compliance throughout all Company activities.
We are also committed to corporate citizenship through pro bono and other community service activities.
Our vision is to operate as one effective, empowered global organization, which zealously advocates and defends the Company's products and interests to ensure that Ford achieves sustainable automotive leadership in a compliant, ethical and efficient manner.
U.S. Jobs Listings
View current job opportunities or search on specific criteria to find jobs that match your interests.
International Job Listings
View our global sites to search job listings in another country.