Ford Motor Company is hiring for interns and full-time positions. We are looking for enthusiastic students who are lifelong learners, enjoy tackling difficult projects, love making things, and are passionate about creating, selling, and supporting innovative products.
Minnesota alumni will be on hand to talk about career development at Ford, as well as showing off some of our exciting cars, recent innovations and current projects.
Ford is not just a car company, we want to change how the world moves by solving today's growing global transportation challenges. Find out more about Ford's Smart Mobility Experiments: http://digitalsnippets.ford.com/category/smart-mobility
To learn more about current career opportunities, visit http://careers.ford.com.
We are looking for interns and full-time employees with interests in various areas, including but not limited to:
- Research and Product Development
- Focus areas include: Mechanical and Electrical Systems, Advanced Materials, Powertrain and Electrification, Chassis Design, Driver Assistance, Active Safety and Autonomous Vehicles, Connected Vehicle, Advanced Features
- Majors: Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Materials, Chemical, and Environmental Engineering
- Manufacturing and Supplier Technical Assistance
- Focus areas include: Manufacturing and Operations, Quality and Production Status for Outside Suppliers
- Majors: Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Industrial, Chemical, and Environmental Engineering
- Information Technology
- Focus areas include: Connected Vehicle, Consumer Digital Marketing, Technology Research and Innovation
- Majors: Computer Science, Computer Engineer, CIT, MIS, EET
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Focus areas include: Corporate-to-Dealer (B2B) role with Ford and Lincoln dealerships
- Majors: Management, Marketing, Selling and Sales, Econ, IM