Over the last year, we made progress in a number of areas related to our employees. For example, we:
- Pledged to add 12,000 hourly jobs in the U.S. by 2015.
- Reached nine new collective bargaining agreements globally, including one with the UAW.
- Announced hourly employee profit-sharing and salaried employee bonuses for the 2011 performance period.
- Continued to win recognition for our diversity efforts.
- Marked the first year since 1918 without an employee work-related fatality.
To learn about our commitments in some of these areas, see our Goals and Commitments table.
Read about how we have been recognized for the value we place on our employees and our ability to work inclusively.