Frequently Asked Questions
We're here to help at every stage of your vehicle purchase. We've got answers to your questions, maintenance information, owners' websites and more!
Ask Ford Motor Company
Search Ford Motor Company FAQs for general vehicle or service information.
- Build and Price Your Vehicle
- To build and price a Ford or Lincoln vehicle that is right for you, please visit the Ford Vehicles or Lincoln Vehicles website.
In addition to building your vehicle, these websites also offer useful shopping tools that allow you to:
- View online brochures, competitive comparisons, and local incentives.
- Link to independent online services to determine the value of your trade-in.
- Browse inventory at your local dealer and request a quote from their internet specialists.
- Estimate your monthly payment and apply for credit with Ford Credit.
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges and dealer document preparation charges.
Final pricing is negotiated with your local dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand.
Need more help?