Frequently Asked Questions

We're here to help at every stage of your vehicle purchase. We've got answers to your questions, maintenance information, owners' websites and more!

Ask Ford Motor Company

Search Ford Motor Company FAQs for general vehicle or service information.

(110 character limit)

We can’t respond to comments here, so if you want to hear back from us, please use the Contact Us page. Please do not submit your social security number or any sensitive information.

Print   |   E-mail

Best Answer

ESP Coverage Outside The United States and Canada

The Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) will be honored for repairs made in the United States, Canada, Guam, and Puerto Rico.

If you are relocating outside the United States or Canada and not moving to Guam or Puerto Rico, please contact the Finance and Insurance Manager at your selling dealership to cancel your ESP plan. The refund amount will be pro-rated, based upon the time remaining on the plan.

If your dealership has closed or you purchased your ESP directly from Ford, please contact Ford Motor Company's Customer Relationship Center at 800-392-3673. To assist us in serving you, please have your vehicle identification number (VIN) ready.

Back to ESP Information

Need more help?
Contact Ford