Frequently Asked Questions

We're here to help at every stage of your vehicle purchase. We've got answers to your questions, maintenance information, owners' websites and more!

Ask Ford Motor Company

Search Ford Motor Company FAQs for general vehicle or service information.

(110 character limit)

We can’t respond to comments here, so if you want to hear back from us, please use the Contact Us page. Please do not submit your social security number or any sensitive information.

Print   |   E-mail

Best Answer

Obsolete Parts
If you are in need of obsolete parts for your Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle, please contact one of the following vendors, using your preferred method from below.

Website: Green Sales Company

Phone: 1-800-543-4959 (with part number)
Phone: 513-731-3304 (without part number)

Obsolete Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury parts from 1950 to the present.

Website: Vintage Parts

Slow-moving or inactive vehicle parts. No direct phone number is available for the public. Customers can visit the online store or contact their dealership for assistance.

Website: Parts Voice
Phone: 1-866-598-4077

Access to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts through dealership service departments. Please visit the Parts Voice online to order parts or call customer support. Parts not listed online are not available at this time.

Website: Ford Restoration Parts

Over 8,000 restoration parts for Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury vehicles

While parts may show obsolete or not available through Ford Motor Company or Motorcraft, new service parts may be readily available through aftermarket retail outlets (NAPA, etc.).

Need more help?
Contact Ford