Frequently Asked Questions
We're here to help at every stage of your vehicle purchase. We've got answers to your questions, maintenance information, owners' websites and more!
Ask Ford Motor Company
Search Ford Motor Company FAQs for general vehicle or service information.
- Roadside Assistance Program Overview
- Roadside Coverage is included in your vehicle's bumper-to-bumper, powertrain, and Extended Service Plan (including Extended Service Contract) warranties at no charge. Under the benefits, Roadside Assistance will:
- Mount your spare if you have a flat tire
- Jumpstart your vehicle
- Unlock your vehicle if you are locked out (does not include the cost of making spare keys)
- Bring up to two gallons of gasoline or five gallons of diesel fuel
- Winch out within 100 feet of a county paved road.
- Tow your vehicle if you are stranded or in an accident.
If your vehicle requires towing while hauling a trailer, Roadside Assistance provides coverage for towing your trailer up to $200 per event. For assistance please contact us at 1-800-241-3673 in the U.S. or 1-800-665-2006 in Canada.
Roadside Assistance Reimbursement Request
Owner Advantage Welcome Kit
Need more help?